Thursday, July 5, 2012

Collaboration Project Underway!

I have some exciting news for you, dear readers, and I just couldn't wait to share it with you!  There is a new blogger out there, and we have decided to do a collaborative project featuring dupes!  Her blog is called Lacquer Clones, and it is dedicated entirely to finding possible dupes and saving you money (to of course spend on more polish)!  I have created a new tab (see above) that will have updates to her blog posts, and I will try to keep it as current as possible.  This adventure is a work in progress, so we will be learning as we go, but we hope that you find these posts helpful.  I will still continue doing swatches and reviews as well as making posts on similar colours, and I hope you enjoy the latest addition to my blog.  Let me get you started with her post of Zoya Charla and her dupes!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Laugh, Love, Contour. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.