Tuesday, April 8, 2014

More Colors by Llarowe Spring 2014 before tomorrow's restock!

Good evening, dear readers! I wanted to get another post in today to show off a few more Colors by Llarowe polishes before tomorrow's pre-order. I used two coats of polish for each of these photos.

The Great Pretender
I've seen The Great Pretender swatched over black, but these photos are two coats of The Great Pretender alone. I love the dark depth of this polish! The color shift that was present in the bottle didn't want to show on my nails for some reason, and I don't know if it depends on specific lighting. I'll have to play around with it some more, but this is exactly what I saw when I wore this beautiful polish.

Connie, You Saucy Minx
Can I say just how much I love the name of this polish?!? Ever since I first heard of it, I feel like I've been referring to everything with sass as a "saucy minx", lol! I love the hot pink shimmer, and I just could not stop staring at my nails!

Will You Still Love Me Teal-Morrow
Will You Still Love Me Teal-Morrow is a very dark teal blue, and I just could not get a good photo of it on my nails that wasn't too dark. It is a beautiful shade, and if you love it, you need to order it tomorrow. Supplies are limited of this beauty, so it cannot be pre-ordered.

Little Boy Blue
I have a sweet little boy, so I'm partial to this shade. There is so much pink and gold shimmer mixed in with this sky blue crelly, and it is stunning!

Purple Pizzazz
Purple glitters are added to this stunning purple holographic polish to add an extra level of WOW. Purple Pizzazz is the perfect name for this beauty!

These and other polishes are scheduled for pre-order tomorrow, April 9th at 12pm MDT and again at 7pm MDT at Llarowe.com. This will be the last appearance of Will You Still Love Me Teal-morrow, in addition to other CbL polishes. A complete list of retiring shades can be viewed on this Facebook post here. Keep an eye on the Llarowe Facebook page for more announcements.

Until next time, dear readers, have a great night!
<3










1 comment

On Instagram

© Laugh, Love, Contour. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.