Monday, September 15, 2014

Nail Art for Llarowe Grand Opening

Good morning, dear readers, and happy Monday! In my previous post, I shared my photos from the grand opening of the new Llarowe retail store in Fort Lupton, Colorado. I had planned to share pictures of the nail art I did for the event, but I was too excited about the opening to remember to include it in my post. I really wanted to share my nails, so here I am writing up another post. More details to come after the pictures.
I really wanted to create a look using only brands that are carried at Llarowe.com and now the brick and mortar store that also coordinated with the outfit I wore for the opening. I used the following to create this look:

Glisten & Glow: Stuck on Blu! base coat
Colors by Llarowe: Julia Roberts 1967
Colors by Llarowe: Plum Crazy
Darling Diva Polish: Take Down the God Damn Freda Sign!
DIFFERENT dimension: Speed of Light
Girly Bits: Accidental PPV
Girly Bits: Too Hot For Pants
Nail Vinyls: Chevron
Glisten & Glow: HK Girl top coat

My manicure is a little more colorful than what I normally choose, but I'm pretty happy with how my nails came out. It was challenging to limit myself to specific brands and then even more so to certain colours, but it was still a lot of fun for me.

As always, dear readers, thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!
XO!




1 comment

  1. Seriously stunning. I had fun picking out my own polishes when you showed me!!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Laugh, Love, Contour. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.