Friday, September 12, 2014

Polish TBH Fantasy Anniversary Edition

Good morning, dear readers, and happy Friday! I hope you have something wonderful planned for the weekend! I will be in Denver for the Llarowe retail store opening, so expect to see a post on that this weekend! For today's post, I wanted to share a beautiful glitter-filled black jelly polish from Polish TBH. Fantasy Anniversary Edition is in honor the the indie's first anniversary last November, and it doesn't get as much attention as it deserves.
This polish is filled with golden and silver glitters in a multitude of shapes and sizes. I just love the look of this!
What amazed me the most about this polish is I only needed one coat to make it opaque. On the brush, the glitters seemed a little on the chunky size, but they spread out really nicely on my nails. To smooth my nails, I added a coat of Gelous before using a coat of topcoat. This is going to be a fun polish to wear with Halloween nails!

You can purchase this and other polish at the Polish TBH site here.

Have you tried any nail polish from Polish TBH? What are your favorites? I'd love to hear from you!

Until next time, dear readers, have a wonderful day!
XO!



Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Laugh, Love, Contour. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.