Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Spectraflair4U gLORIous Goldflake top coats


Good morning, dear readers! I hope this post finds you well and you have been having a nice day thus far. If you recall in a previous post, I had mentioned being excited to see that Lori, the owner of Spectraflair4U, has goldleaf top coats for on your nails. I have two of them, and I had to share what they look like! They are so cute in the bottle, and I must say, the name gLORIous is quite brilliant! Look at how pretty these toppers are!

22K Yellow GoldLeaf Topcoat
over Precision Nail Lacquer Call Me Pumpkin
I originally wanted to use this over a dark green since gold and green is one of my favorite combinations, but I thought it would be nice with a good pumpkin orange shade as well. I really like this combination, and I'm looking forward to wearing the top coat with other colours too! I used two coats of the goldleaf top coat over three coats of Precision's Call Me Pumpkin.

12K White Goldleaf Topcoat over Precision Nail Lacquer Sage
I tend to wear more white gold than yellow, and I love being able to add the bling onto my nails. I used one coat of the white goldleaf topcoat over two coats of Precision Sage.

I really enjoy these top coats! I like the simplicity of these manicures, and I'm thinking of a few nail art ideas now. You will be seeing these again in the future!

You can order these and other top coats at the Spectraflair4U site located here. She also carries a plethora of pigments and other goodies for polish making, so definitely check out her shop if you want to give that a go as well. Her shipping is fast- often the same day, so you can have awesome nail mail in no time!

Do you prefer the yellow or the white goldleaf top coats? What would you were with them? I'd love to hear from you!

Until next time, dear readers, have a wonderful day!
XO!

1 comment

  1. Those toppers are gorgeous! I can see myself putting them over lots of different polishes!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Laugh, Love, Contour. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.