Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Cupcake Polish Glossy Girls: A Gloss48 Exclusive

Happy hump day, dear readers! For those of you that have been following me for a while or have just reviewed my blog history, you've probably noticed that I have the tendency to obsess about specific brands. I love to bring new-to-me brands to my blog, but there are just some brands that I just can't seem to get enough of. One of the brands that I have been loving is Cupcake Polish, and I just HAD to share another gorgeous shade with you today. Glossy Girls is sold exclusively at Gloss48.com, a website founded by women to bring customers the crème de la crème of beauty products. It came as no surprise to me to see Cupcake Polish as one of the featured brands, and I love the delicate shade Sara created for this online retail site!

Glossy Girls
Indoor Lighting
Sunlight
Glossy Girls is the epitome of femininity! This nail polish is filled with sparkling pink glitters in addition to the soft pink holographic base; I definitely feel like a girl wearing this lovely shade! The formula on this polish was really nice, and it applied very easily for me with two smooth coats. I then topped my nails off with HK Girl topcoat by Glisten & Glow for these photos.

Glossy Girls is still available for purchase at Gloss48.com here.

As much as I loved Glossy Girls by itself, I couldn't resist the urge to take my nails one step further with some nail art.
I used Zoya Lael, Bundle Monster Stamping Plate BM-502, and flat silver studs in addition to the Glossy Girls base to create this manicure. I love this look!

I hope you've enjoyed today's post! What do you think about Glossy Girls and my nail art look? I'd love to hear your thoughts about it!

Until next time, dear readers, have a wonderful day!
XO!






1 comment

On Instagram

© Laugh, Love, Contour. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.