Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Guest Post by Anne from Betty's Beauty Bombs

Good morning, dear readers! I am in need of a little break after organizing the Lacquer for Life fundraiser on top of blogging and managing a crazy toddler, so I am taking the day off! For your reading pleasure, the lovely Anne from Betty's Beauty Bombs has taken over my blog today and will be sharing with you her nail stamping skills. Anne, it's all yours!


Hi! I'm Anne from Betty's Beauty Bombs! I've been a follower and admirer of the Jedi Wife blog for a while now, so of course I was honored when she asked me to guest post today!! I've been on a huge stamping kick lately, which you already know if you follow me in addition to Jen. :) For today's guest post, I started with two coats of Pistol Polish Mighty Malala's Marigold which is from the September 2014 box. I used Sally Hansen High 'n Dry to stamp using a design from Cici&SiSi Plate 07. Usually the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry line stamps really well, but this time I got some patchiness. I think that's because it's a matte version and I simply didn't work fast enough! Gotta get it done super fast!   Cici&Sisi-Stamping-Plate
  Sally-Hansen-High-n-Dry
 I hope you liked today's post! :* I hope you'll come visit me at bettysbeautybombs.com!


Thank you for the post, Anne! I am still trying to perfect my stamping technique, and I've got a new stamper on the way to me!

Readers, please check out Anne's blog here; she has a lot of fun posts for your enjoyment. I will be back again tomorrow....or I may take another day to myself and it will be radio silence over here, LOL! Until next time, dear readers, have a wonderful day!
XO!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Laugh, Love, Contour. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.