Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Cupcake Polish Holiday 2014 Collection: Preview and Nail Art

Good morning, dear readers! I hope this post finds you well and you have been having a wonderful week thus far. It's been one of "those" weeks so far here. You know what I mean: the days where you are so busy and yet don't seem to have much to show for it. At least I have this post and cute (and simple!) nail art to share, so I can convince myself I've been at least a little productive. Hahaha! If only I can stop rambling, right? Ha! Let's do this!
I am delighted to share the new Holiday 2014 Collection by Cupcake Polish with you today! Even though Halloween is my favorite holiday, Christmas is a very close second. I love all the festive lights and putting up a tree and baking cookies with the family. It makes me all warm and cosy inside, and Sara, the mastermind behind Cupcake Polish, captured all those snug and homey feelings perfectly with this collection! This collection consists of 6 gorgeous holographic shades:

Deck the Malls: pine green holographic filled with green and black glitters

Menorah-ty Opinion: medium blue holographic with blue glitters and golden iridescent flakes

Ornamentary My Dear: soft gold holographic with holographic glitters and gold flakes

Just Sleighing Around: the perfect holiday red with a touch of shimmer

Yule Be Missing Me: vibrant purple holographic with added shimmer

Look Who's Stocking Now: light teal holographic with blue and green microflakes

This is such a pretty collection! If the colours and the names can't get you into the holiday spirit, nothing can! Because it's a holiday collection, I was inspired to do some simple nail art using some of these polishes. I wanted to give elves a little love; afterall, they're the ones who work so hard all year long making us presents, right?
I used chevron nail vinyls from NailVinylsTM and a dotting tool for the bells. 

I love this look and the polishes!

The Holiday 2014 Collection launches on December 1st at 6pm CST on the Cupcake Polish website. You can also follow Cupcake Polish on Facebook and Instagram for shop news and updates. I'll have official swatches of the six colours from the collection on my blog soon!
Until next time, dear readers, have a wonderful day!
XO!








Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Laugh, Love, Contour. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.