Thursday, November 27, 2014

More Nail Art Using the "I Survived Black Friday 2014" Indie Collaboration Box Launching Just After Midnight!

Happy Thanksgiving, dear readers! There are several things for me to be thankful for, and you are one of them! I love my little blog, and I truly appreciate the support you have given me over the years! 

It is still pretty early here on the west coast, and we decided to have our Turkey dinner at our normal dinner time rather than earlier. That means I've got extra time so I could get this post up now! Yay! In a previous post, I reviewed the I Survived Black Friday 2014 collaboration box. This box consists of three beautiful holographic polishes made by Cupcake Polish, DIFFERENT dimension, and Glisten & Glow, and two sheets of holographic vinyl decals from NailVinylsTM. I had already created a nail art look using the contents of the box, but I have one more up my sleeve! Check it out!

Polishes only....
and with the holo decals!

I used all three polishes in the box plus Zoya Willa to create this look. I also added three coats of Glisten & Glow HK Girl topcoat to smooth my nails down after adding the decals.

I love how these polishes play together, and I LOVE this look!

Just a reminder that the box is a Limited Edition release for Black Friday, November 28, 2014. It will be available at 12:01am EST and again at 1pm EST on the 28th on the following websites:


Until next time, dear readers, have a wonderful day!
XO!

1 comment

  1. I adored this when I saw it on IG and I still adore it now!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Laugh, Love, Contour. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.