Monday, March 30, 2015

Bright Stripes for Spring!

Good afternoon, dear readers! I hope you enjoyed the weekend and have had a wonderful start to a new week. I have a quick nail art look I wanted to share with you today; let's check it out!
To create this look, I started with Sweet Heart Polish Don't Touch My CAKE!, and I used Stoked and Rad, also by Sweet Heart Polish, to add the stripes. I then topped my nails off with Glisten & Glow's HK Girl top coat.

I really like this look!The stripes certainly add a nice touch of brightness to my nails, but it isn't too intense for my liking. It's a simple but fun manicure for the sunny spring and summer days!

I hope you enjoyed today's post! I've got company visiting, so I'm sorry my post is a little less verbose than usual. I hope you have a wonderful day!
XO!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Laugh, Love, Contour. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.