Sunday, March 22, 2015

SuperChic Lacquer: Assorted Shades from the Serendipity Collection

Good morning, dear readers! I hope this post finds you well! I got back into town after a vacation this week, and I've been going more than a little crazy trying to catch up on my day-to-day life and needs on top of attempting to swatch and blog. It got to be a little too much trying to do it all, so unfortunately my blog had to get put on hold for a few days. I got a bit of swatching done yesterday, so I'll photos posted this week!

For today's post, I wanted to share some of the shades from the SuperChic Lacquer Serendipity Collection that launched earlier this month. I was really excited when I first heard about the collection! I'm a little iffy on pastels, but the idea of bright pastel neons with matte to low-sheen cream finishes sounded like so much fun! I now have four of the shades plus the new holo topper that was released as part of the collection; let's check them out!

Cause & Effect
Cause & Effect is described as a stunning cross between a tangy tangerine and a pink grapefruit. I personally think it is more of a cross between a cantaloupe and a peach, but regardless of how you describe it, it is such a fun and bright shade for spring! I used three easy coats for these photos.

Ride the Neon Rainbow over
Cause & Effect
Ride the Neon Rainbow is a stunning hybrid of neon luminescent reflective glow combined with strong linear holographic. I only used a single coat of this topper, and I definitely had a beautiful holo effect on my nails! This topper is a little sheer, and the result is a less graying holo topcoat than any of the others I have used in the past. It's certainly going to make it my go-to topper!

Crystal Blue Persuasion
Crystal Blue Persuasion is described as a heavenly ethereal crystal blue. While I normally prefer darker blues, I really have been enjoying this shade quite a bit already this season! I used three smooth coats for these photos.

Ride the Neon Rainbow over
Crystal Blue Persuasion

Dumb Luck
Dumb Luck is described as a jaw-dropping most incredible retro green. I am totally in love with this vibrant green hue! I did have a little bit of patchiness with this particular polish, and while it wasn't this noticeable with the naked eye, my camera certainly captured it! I used three coats for these photos, and now I'm wishing I added a fourth! 

Ride the Neon Rainbow over
Dumb Luck

Synchronicity
Synchronicity is described as an amazing electrified grape, and that it is! This purple shade is striking, and one that needs to be part of everyone's collection! I used three smooth coats for these swatch photos.

Ride the Neon Rainbow over Synchronicity

I'm really digging these shades from the new Serendipity collection! The polishes are colourful and bold, and the holo topper is perfect for adding the holo effect without graying out the base shade much at all!

This collection is currently sold out, but it is scheduled to be restocked this Tuesday, March 24th at 4PM PST on the Wonder Beauty Products Etsy shop here. You definitely don't want to miss out!

You can also follow Wonder Beauty on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for shop news and announcements.

Until next time, dear readers, have a wonderful day!
XO!



Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Laugh, Love, Contour. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.