Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Sweet Heart Polish Birthday Trio and Don't Touch My CAKE!

Good morning, dear readers! I hope you are having a wonderful day thus far! It was a long night here with my toddler, and I'm hoping the caffeine from my coffee kicks in really soon. I have company arriving this weekend, and I've got more unpacking to do beforehand! Of course I had to get a post up, so let's get to it!

Cassandra, the mastermind behind the indie brand Sweet Heart Polish, celebrated her birthday last week, and to commemorate the occasion, she created a set of polishes. The birthday polishes costs of a trio of holographic beauties and an additional shimmery crelly shade that you can either buy separately or receive for free if you buy the holo trio. Let's check them out!

Keeping My Wish Secret
Keeping My Wish Secret is a blue linear holographic polish with silver micro holographic glitter. It is a gorgeous shade of blue, and I'm definitely going to be grabbing for this one a lot! I used two easy coats for these photos.

Hope it's Wine or Polish!
Hope it's Wine or Polish! is a dark pink holographic polish with silver micro holographic glitter. I absolutely love this shade of pink, and it is my favorite from the birthday trio! The formula was great, and I used two coats for these photos.

32? No, 29...Again
32? No, 29...Again is a purple linear holographic polish with silver holographic micro glitter. As someone that is possibly over 30 herself, I love the name of this shade as much as I do the colour! I used two smooth coats for these swatch photos.

Don't Touch My CAKE!
Don't Touch My CAKE! is a mix of pastel dots in a shimmery crelly base. This polish screams Funfetti cake, my go-to favorite! I didn't have cake for my birthday this year with traveling, but I made a Funfetti cake for my toddler for his birthday. The formula was a little trickier to work with just because I was trying to get a nice dispersal of glitters across my nails, but it applied nicely for me with a little extra patience. I still have visible nail line with three coats (plus top coat), so if VNL isn't your cup of tea, you might want to layer this over a base shade. While I tend to shy away from white-based polishes, I do really enjoy this one!

All four of these polishes are currently available for purchase at the Sweet Heart Polish Etsy shop here. You can purchase each of the holographic shades from the trio individually for $10 each or as a set for $24. If you purchase the entire trio, you will receive Don't Touch My CAKE! for free. Alternately, Don't Touch My CAKE! is available for purchase for $9. Don't forget to follow Sweet Heart Polish for shop news and announcements!

Until next time, dear readers, have a wonderful day!
XO!








1 comment

On Instagram

© Laugh, Love, Contour. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.